We are currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner. This is a part time permanent position working 4 days per week. The office is based in North London & my client is flexible in their approach to hybrid working.
To be considered you will need to be CIPD level 5 qualified. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a charity within the health sector
£33,981 per annum, plus £2,972 London Weighting per annum.
Working with within a small HR team to help provide the HR function to the whole organisation as well as supporting equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- In partnership with the other HR BP manage HR department on a day to day basis
- You will be responsible for people management matters
- Leading on employee relations along with staff wellbeing.
- Keep up to date with employment legislation as well advising the team of any changes.
- Ensure the department follows HR best practice
- With the director work on organisational development looking at change programmes as well as staff development
- Working in partnership with the Learning & Development department around training delivery.
- Effective management of the HRIT systems
- Make sure relevant HR information is obtained and reported each month.
- Working with the Equity, Diversity and Inclusion department to ensure the long-term EDI journey is met
If you are interested in applying for this through TPP Recruitment then please do so by sending your CV.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.