We are currently recruiting for a HR Generalist. This is a part time permeant position working 4 days per week. My client is extremely flexible with working patten and is offering up to 3 days per week working from home . Their office is based in South West London. To be considered you will need to have human resource management experience.
You will ideally be CIPD level 5 but this not essential as they will consider candidates with relevant work experience. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing Social Enterprise who are building a sense of identity in every young person in the UK.
£35,000 pro rota
This is a stand-alone HR role where you will be responsible for the day to running of the department as well working closely with the senior management team to support the growth of the company.
- Review, amend, and create new HR policies and procedures
- Overseeing & monitoring the HR system for the whole business.
- Assisting with the recruitment process for new hirers
- Advising & lead on salary banding as well the structure within the organisation
- Manging the onboarding of new hirers
- Being the first point of contact for employee related queries
- Manging staff complaints which could include grievances and disciplinary process.
- Lead on training for both mandatory & non mandatory training
- Other key areas you will work in are departmental & organisational development as well as benefits & rewards.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.