An exciting opportunity has become available within a religious organisation who are recruiting for an ICT Infrastructure Manager to join the ICT team. This is a full-time permanent position located in Birmingham with hybrid working 1-2 days a week. The main responsibilities will be to oversee the design, operation, maintenance, and overall management of the ICT infrastructure services. To be responsible for ensuring all cloud and on-premises infrastructure services are available, accessible, secure, scalable and operating effectively to deliver ICT applications, communications and other managed services.
- Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, the Infrastructure Manager has responsibility to plan and manage their team's work to maintain infrastructure including
- Responsibility for infrastructure service and maintenance contracts
- Responsible for assets and equipment across data centres and cloud
- Ensure all the infrastructure is managed to meet required performance levels and any service outages are minimised and investigated
- Work with key partners and employees to validate that design and ensure that it fits within the ICT strategy
- Plan and execute infrastructure technology projects, appropriately selecting on-premises, cloud or managed service options.
- Contribute to annual performance reviews
- Apply security improvements in a managed and effective manner
- Ensure that licensing for all infrastructure is compliant and accurate records kept up to date
To be considered for the ICT Infrastructure Manager role you must have a proven record of ability to problem solve and deliver infrastructure projects. It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the Islamic values and principles. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more, please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to [email protected]
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.