TPP is currently working with a leading global professional membership organisation serving the science sector. They are seeking to hire 4 x Influencing & Engagement Managers who will be based in the North, Midlands & South West England regions or North East of England and will be responsible for building influential relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders including education and training providers in primary, secondary, higher and further education and the wider education sector, along with stakeholders will include the physics community, business & industry and local and regional policy makers.
You will be joining an expanding team that will bolster our client's influencing & engagement capability, enabling the organisation to leverage new relationships across England. You will help support our client to successfully deliver their strategy in order for them to fulfil their ambitions.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Develop and leveraging relationships with influencers and thought leaders in the political, business, social and education sectors.
- Identify, develop and build collaborative opportunities to create impact in line with their strategic objectives
- Raise the profile of our client across an agreed area of England.
- Act as a source of local knowledge for ecosystem, political and economic strategies that will allow our client to achieve maximum strategic impact.
Your experience, skillsets and knowledge will include :
- You will have outstanding relationship and stakeholder management skills and demonstrable experience of influencing external and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to identify opportunities, make connections and facilitate collaboration between stakeholders with areas of mutual interest.
- An understanding of how to influence stakeholders to take action in contexts related to any of the challenges and aspirations set out in their strategy.
- Some understanding of policy, strategies and priorities and how they align with our our clients ambitions.
- Excellent communication skills (written, digital and oral) with the ability to quickly adapt the core narrative to the needs of a diverse audience and at differing levels.
- Driving license is essential and access to a vehicle desirable.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.