Are you looking for a new challenge? I am seeking an IT Project Delivery Manager for a 12 month fixed term contract starting at the end of October/early November. You will oversea and implement change over from Citrix to Microsoft Office 365 and ensure training is in place for all employees. This is an exciting role to join a well established charity who support refugees.
- Manage the implementation of all major IT projects including the integration of MS 365
- Assist with planning and supporting the Head of IT and Facilities
- Liaise with key stakeholders and business partnering with IT colleagues
- Produce training programme for staff and ensure the IT helpdesk refer jobs externally where required
- Develop and implement new IT infrastructure
- Ensure budgets are in line with expenditure and assist Head of IT and Facilities with annual forecasts
- Strategic approach on all framework including short and long term plans
You will have prior experience of a MS 365 migration for a company of similar size (approx. 250 employees) preferably in the Non-profit/Charity sector. As the IT Project and Delivery Manager you should come with a very good level of technical knowledge, experience and expertise to lead a significant project working with key internal & external stakeholders across all levels of the organisation. This IT Project Delivery Manager is to start as soon as possible and will consider a 2 week notice period. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to [email protected]
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.