Do you want to work for a top 10 charity fighting injustice and social inequality? Opportunity for a Major Donor specialist to join a team with ambitious plans for growth.
The TPP Fundraising and Development team is delighted to once again partner with one of the UK's best-known, faith-based organisation, to support the search to a Major Donor Manager vacancy. Working as part of a team with ambitious plans for growth, this role will manage a team of 2 (one Major Donor Officer, and one Fundraising Assistant), and will work to develop and implement a strategy for substantially growing the Major Donor programme.
The charity provides a wide range of services - for children, the elderly, those trapped in modern-day slavery, homeless people, those seeking employment, those struggling with debt and people fighting addiction. Specifically, you will:
- Be a brilliant communicator, able to inspire support for the charity by using stories of its transformational work with beneficiaries
- Work collaboratively with staff across the organisation to develop and tailor cases for support and proposals for major donors, in order to generate project and programme funding and unrestricted funding
- Identify new major donor prospects through research and networking both within and outside the organisation and develop strategies for engaging with them
- Represent the charity to potential funders often at a senior level and be capable of presenting compelling propositions and 'making the ask'
- Have strong donor relationship management and cultivation skills to nurture deep, long lasting relationships; be adept at creating unique supporter experiences and understand what makes donors 'tick' and how to engage them
An effective leader, you will manage the major donor team and be able to demonstrate a strong track record of successfully growing major donor income streams, You will have exceptional communication and relationship management skills and be adept at research and networking.
For more information about this fantastic, career-defining opportunity, please send your CV through in response to this advert in the first instance. A TPP consultant will then reply with further details about the role, organisation and recruitment process.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.