Are you currently looking for that next Finance role? Are you an assistant management accountant currently looking for a step up into a full management accounts role? Have you worked within a not for profit, charity or medical company previously? Are you commutable to Hammersmith, West London? If so, read on.
My client is a very well established commercially focused medical charity based in west London and through growth are currently recruiting for a permanent Management accountant to support the Head of Finance and supervise an accounts clerk.
As the Management accountant you will be tasked with producing the management accounts pack with analysis & commentary, forecasting & budgeting, capital management & balance sheet review amongst other duties. Should you be interested in this management accountant role, please be aware of the following duties required:
- Responsible for preparation of the monthly Management Accounts, providing related analysis and commentary.
- Prepare and ensure the accuracy of all Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Oversee daily processing activities of the accounting team for accuracy and procedural compliance.
- Ensure that suitable process and internal controls are in place, review and monitor on a regular basis.
- Prepare Stakeholder reports. Liaise with stakeholders on accounting and business matters
- Analyse departmental costs and discuss results with stakeholders
- Working capital management
- Support in the forecasting, budgeting and business planning processes.
- Assist in the preparation of the Statutory Accounts
- Assist with the annual audit process, liaising with third parties as required.
- Assist with the routine aspects of dealing with the Bank
- Share processing of invoices, sales billing and bank transactions, as required
Please appreciate that you must also be well on your way with your studies, either ACCA, CIMA or ACA in order to be considered. Should you feel you match this management accountants job requirements then please apply now