Are you passionate about Animal Welfare?
Are you a Charity Managing Director who has experience in corporate campaigning or political campaigning?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strategic Managing Director to join a growing charity (named Top Charity by independent Animal Charity Evaluator) who's aim is to end the abuse of animals raised by food, influence the policies of the world's biggest companies, demand legislation and empower others to act.
This role is fully remote with some travel.
Managing a remote team of 13 (with planned growth to 20 over the coming months) the MD will be responsible for strategically leading programs and overall vision and mission of the charity.
* Collaborate with Board of Trustees and Leadership team to create actionable goals, set annual budget and forecast fundraising priorities for the future.
* Provide updates to Board on programmes outcomes and donor communication
* Act as public face of UK organisation through speaking events, the media and publications
* Build and strengthen relationships with other animal protection groups and partner US charity.
* Maintain charity governance and laws.
You will be passionate and knowledgeable about animal welfare. You'll have senior level experience within a charity, understand charity law and governance. Ideally, you'll have a background in corporate campaigning or political campaigning. You'll be able to think strategically and have great leadership skills, have the innate ability to empower and motivate a team to realise company vision and perform. You'll be an informed opinion leaders and spokesperson and natural problem solver. If you're excited by wanting to make a difference in a senior role to animals lives and join a team of like-minded people then this is for you.
The clients offers:
* Market salary level
* Supportive fully, collaborative remote working environment.
* Workplace pension
* 25 days hols plus public holidays
* Flexible working
* Internet reimbursement
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Family friendly policies
* Professional learning and development
This charity is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive enjoyment and an equal opportunity employer and are a Disability Confident Committee Employer and all applicants will receive an unbiased consideration.
If you are interested in this excellent position, please reply to this advert with an updated CV in the first instance. A Consultant from the TPP Leadership and Governance team will then be in touch with further detail about the role, organisation and recruitment process. Alternatively, contact Lisa Ross via [email protected] to arrange a confidential discussion.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.