We are working with a fantastic lifestyle charity to recruit for an Interim Marketing Manager to join their team on a temporary basis to cover for a sick leave.
This charity strives to help people make better choices to enable a healthier life and you will play a key role in delivering on two key campaigns for them. You will be the day to day contact for all agency partners and overseeing the finalising, media planning and buying for the campaigns. You will be developing detail project plans and ensure delivery is on time and budget, and brief senior management on campaign development and execution. You will also manage the day to day forecasts and financial reports for projects when required. With this role you will need to be very self-motivated and have the ability to join the team and deliver results quickly.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced marketing manager
- Be experienced at working with agency partners
- Have a strong track record in devising and delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Have good experience in using consumer insights to devise campaign strategies
- Must be immediately available
Please note that applications are being accepted on a rolling basis