TPP are delighted to be working with a Membership organisation who were founded in 1952.
They are looking for a Membership Services Administrator to join their busy team on a 12 month contract.
Do you have Membership or call centre experience? Call handling experience? Are you able to manage a busy workload and juggle tasks?
You would be part of a great team who are fun and very supportive.
The purpose of this role is:
* To work with the member services admin team to meet the demands and needs of the members.
* To take on administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the team and systems
* To provide excellent customer service to members, potential members and other stakeholders
* To promote the purpose, benefits and services of the College to increase membership recruitment and retention.
Some of the accountabilities would include:
* Provide quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, effectively handling customer complaints and processing all payment types.
* Consistently focuses on call outcomes and their effect on the renewal risk criteria
* Act as first point of contact for all enquiries, including Trainee E-portfolio (Livechat, telephone and email) from members and the general public and transfer them to the relevant team or department when required
* Monitor and respond to all email enquiries with the TeP, Helpdesk, Login, Member Services, Renewals, Fellowship and Info inboxes
* Maintain and update the Help Centre section of the Website
* Manage the whole membership certificate process
* Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the Salesforce CRM database is maintained through accurate data entry
* Using data, produce monthly membership activity reports and other membership related statistics as directed
* Support internal and external communications activities
* Provide excellent customer relations and communication with members
* Ensure all correspondence and telephone queries are dealt with in accordance with agreed service level agreements, and provide reports on performance, as required.
* Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts
* Ensure all complaints are dealt with in accordance with the Complaints policy and procedure
* Always aim to not only meet but exceed member expectations via 'first contact resolution'
Education and Experience
* A' level or equivalent standard in written English (work experience will be balanced against level of education)
* Proven administrative experience
* Experience of data entry and manipulation, queries using a CRM (Salesforce database experience desirable)
* Experience in a customer facing environment is essential, preferably where customer/member payments were an integral part of the role
* Large scale data entry experience
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
* Superb written and verbal communication skills
* Solid interpersonal skills and a desire to show initiative
* Ability to adapt to changing situations in a calm and professional manner
* Good attention to detail and ability to work to a high degree of accuracy
* A great team player
* Methodical and thorough approach to work
* Problem solving skills to resolve member complaints/support enquiries
* Strong time-management skills and multitasking ability
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
* Ability to multi-task while working under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Knowledge of GDPR
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please get in touch ASAP