Role: Membership Manager
Location: Covent Garden
Employment Type: 3 month temporary (opportunity to go perm)
Salary/rate: £32,000- £38,000 depending on experience
Working hours: Monday-Friday 9-5 35 hours per week
CLOSING DATE: Monday 13th January 12pm
Short description of role:
The purpose of this job is to manager the Fellowship Development Team who are responsible for the recruitment of new fellows.
- Manage a team of 4 with 3 direct reports and 1 indirect
- Take responsibility for the recruitment of new fellows- ensure all current processes are being carried out by the team
- Support the team with work as required including but not limited to meeting potential fellows, attend events and response handling
- Carry out on audit on all current methods of recruitment- Identifying opportunities from areas working well to amplify, areas to improve and any gaps not being covered.
- Look at processes internally and from the external users experience- make suggestions for improvement
- identify new areas or methods
- Ensure the required data trackers, monitoring and evaluation processes are in place so we can measure recruitment against targets.
For the right candidate there will be opportunity for this position to become permanent.