TPP is currently working with a specialist trade association and membership body aimed at providing organisations within the travel industry to meet with their consumer regulation obligations.
Due to their ambitious growth plans they are seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive to join our client, working on a part time basis for 3 days a week.
As an experienced digital marketing and digital communications professional you will be responsible for increasing engagement with a wide variety of audiences, and to support the organisation by increasing membership numbers by 40% in 2020.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Manage communications strategy style across our client.
- Implement Marketing activity plans
- Build brand image and profile across all digital touch points whilst promoting the relevant product, brand or service, growing communities and keeping up with the trends.
- Manage content and digital performance of Quarterly Newsletter
- Create content for printed materials.
- Use marketing to general new leads
- Execute targeted campaigns to increase awareness of our client by providing content for bespoke emails.
- Use Marketing to increase digital engagement across social media with their members Associates and Partnerships
- Monitor the performance of campaigns and other marketing efforts, evaluating them and taking proper measures to improve performance.
- Audit content optimisation and ad words monthly- review success of their website.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge keeping up to date on all relevant regulations.
- To monitor competitors marketing strategies
- Write blogs, articles to promote our client's position on key trends and consultations
Candidate Experience includes :
- 2+ years digital marketing experience.
- Up to date with advances in website technology
- Recent digital experience in the digital b2b market
- Can demonstrate success and knowledge in social media networking, digital marketing and viral marketing campaigns
- Comfortable in writing blogs, LinkedIn articles, press releases
The salary offering for this post is £21,000 per annum for a 3 day working week.