Partnerships and Community Projects Delivery Manager
Can you lead projects that change lives? Are you a natural problem solver who sees opportunities to make a difference?
We are collaborating with a leading UK health and social care charity to appoint a Partnerships and Community Projects Delivery Manager. In this position, you will have a crucial role in overseeing and managing a variety of innovative programmes and relationships.
This is a full-time permanent position that provides flexible working options, primarily home-based, with a minimum requirement of one day per week at the charity's head office based in Widnes. The salary is £40,000-£45,000 per annum depending on experience.
- A competitive salary - Reflecting your skills and experience.
- Flexible working -Four-day working week, where colleagues can condense their working pattern across four days!
- Extensive employee benefits package - including discounts with many leading retailers and brands.
- Significant career opportunities - You will be part of a major charity, where people can learn and grow. You will create and be part of exceptional projects that build your skills and career.
- Meaningful work
As the Manager for Partnerships and Community Project Delivery, your role involves leading the implementation of a diverse range of innovative projects and partnerships, from national campaigns to local community initiatives.
You will oversee and coordinate the efforts of the charity's delivery team, managing the execution of various innovative projects at both local and national levels. A key aspect of your responsibility is to establish and maintain rigorous quality standards for each project and the team, ensuring a focused approach to achieving meaningful outcomes in our work.
- At least four years of experience in project delivery/management, partnerships, community development, communications, marketing, or another field that might have similar characteristics to this role.
- Proven track record of delivering impactful projects or initiatives.
- Experience in leading a team.
- Experience in delivering projects that involve multiple partners and stakeholders.
- Budget management and project evaluation experience
- The ability to lead a team in the implementation of a range of campaigns, partnerships, and opportunities across a diverse range of themes and formats.
- Strong leadership and planning skills
- In-depth understanding of partnership development, account management and community engagement.
If this exciting new opportunity is of interest please get in touch now for a more detailed job description
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.