An independent charity has a unique opportunity to join their growing team as Performance and Funding Manager (Grants). This role offers flexible hybrid working. You will lead on performance reporting against plans including against funding grants and present to a wide range of audiences.
Key responsibilities for the Performance and Funding Manager (Grants):
* Negotiating, developing and managing public grant agreements
* Lead the production of monthly, quarterly and annual donor reports
* Key stakeholder engagement internally and externally at multiple levels
* Lead on development and production of high quality business plans
* Lead the development and use of monitoring and performance assessment tools
* Identify and lead the preparation of bids for additional public funds
* Grant manage additional public funds ensuring achievement against objectives
Extensive experience of grant or any funding donor management and reporting. Used to identifying, assessing and responding to risks. Experience of management roles in organisations accountable for public sector funding. Good knowledge of managing public funding grants, including legal, financial and technical requirements. Ability to influence, negotiate and manage the actions of others including remote. Ability to absorb and evaluate complex qualitative and quantitative information quickly and to draw out and report on salient conclusions. Able to translate performance trends into clear, concise and accurate reports and presentations. Comfortable presenting to multiple levels of diverse audiences.
If this exciting new opportunity sounds like you, then please do get in touch! To apply for this Senior Planning, Performance and Funding Manager vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number J75576DW . All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.