A unique opportunity has become available for those at a junior level looking to upskill through provided training and develop their project experience further. A charity that delivers expert-led financial education programmes to young people in schools and youth organisations is hiring for an Programme Assistant to play a key role in managing their evaluation systems and conducting work across most of their evaluation projects. This is a full-time permanent role offering a hybrid working model between their central London office and at home.
As the Evaluation Assistant, you will be part of a three-person team, managing the internal evaluation systems which include survey tools, databases, planning documents and analysis spreadsheets. Alongside working on evaluation projects, you will have varied opportunities to work on planning frameworks, quantitative and qualitative data, conducting interviews and focus groups, and analysis and report writing.
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Experienced in conducting some programme evaluation activities
* Strong IT skills, with familiarity of CRM systems
* Good analytical ability able to demonstrate some data evaluating
* Experience of managing small scale projects and independent activities
* Good written, numeracy and presentation skills
* Can prioritise, multi-task and work to deadlines
* Ability to work in a team and independently.
* Knowledge or experience of working with young people is an advantage
If this sounds like the role for you then we would love to hear from you. We are reviewing CVs as and when we are receiving them so if you are keen to apply, then please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.