30 days annual leave and hybrid working. A opportunity for an experienced programme support candidate to jump their salary and get in the door at a growing organisation. This is a 9 month maternity cover post for a Programme Support Officer for a national charity that has successfully been awarded multiple grants/contract funding.
Key responsibilities for this Programme Support Officer:
This involves coordinating project activity, managing small projects or strands of work, tracking and monitoring budgets, building and maintaining relationships with external stakeholders.
* Supporting up to six Performance Managers to set and monitor achievable targets for subcontractors
* Track and monitor programme activity and key performance indicators
* Leading and managing strands of projects or small projects as required
* Support the Performance Managers to contract manage large programmes
* Track and monitor programme budgets across the team
* Support the procurement process for projects
* Support the preparation and delivery of subcontractor review meetings
* Provide administrative support for project management across the team
* Coordinate between a range of key teams on project delivery
The right candidate for this post will need to demonstrate that they are used to juggling multiple project streams while supporting multiple project managers at any one given time. Ideally you know your way around reporting and risk registers. You will need to demonstrate that you have experience tracking multiple project budgets. Ideally you will feel confident around putting together a basic project plan, but not necessary to apply. Highly proficient analytical and coordination skills will make you the ideal candidate. Naturally you will be highly motivated and proactive, with the ability to work autonomously with limited support.
If this sounds like the role for you then we would be keen to hear from you. We are reviewing CVs as and when we are receiving them so if you are keen to apply, then please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.