Our client an independent health charity are seeking our support at TPP to find 2 experienced Project Managers to support them in a large change portfolio of programmes and projects, this is an immediate need.
Reporting to the Operations Manager the post holder will need to have the ability to scope, structure, plan and progress operational/business process and IT projects ensuring that timescales, cost and quality parameters are met and that the Foundation's project management framework is followed.
The role holder will need to possess the gravitas and presence necessary to lead multi-function project teams and, through excellent written and oral communication, ensure that at all times absolute clarity exists as to progress against plan, the actions required of individuals or teams, the status of risks and issues and project governance. They will need exceptional communication and relationship management skills balanced with the ability to work in an agile and iterative way, and to deliver high quality work at a fast pace. At times, the post holder will contribute to the delivery of the projects, using their skills and experience in IT, operational/business process and system implementation and change.
The Foundation is currently engaged in a large change portfolio of programmes and projects, which will enable the business to be more effective and efficient. The scope of this work will include implementing new technology, changes to our organisational design and business processes, or organisational or leadership development. This work is led or project managed by the Corporate Services Team, and may involve managing or working with matrix teams with staff from the wider organisation. All involve an element of culture and behaviour change.
This role oversees the portfolio of projects, reporting to senior management and project sponsors on progress, risks and issues, and manages specific projects in more detail as requested.
The Project Manager must be hands-on, with strong stakeholder management, collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively cross-functionally, with stakeholders at all levels. This position takes responsibility for the planning, execution and management of projects, handling risks and issues and communicating project status at regular intervals to senior management.
* In-depth knowledge of programme and project practices and standards
* A proven ability and track record of delivering projects on time / on budget to tight timescales using project management processes and tools including risk management, benefits management, financial management and quality assurance.
* Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere and a passionate desire to achieve success through the effective delivery of assigned projects.
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; excellent active listening skills.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools
* Experience with large-scale organisational change efforts, and/or using and leading change management activities.
* Skills and experience in IT, operational/business process and system implementation and change.
* Knowledge of best practice in award/grant making and contracting.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.