A forward-thinking youth development charity who are amid a new strategic plan, are looking for a talented Project Team Manager to lead the development and design of new programmes for young people aged 16-24.
The charity are working in partnership with a well known government initiative to support excellent outcomes for young people across the UK. Following extensive research and consultation, you'll be joining the team at the beginning of a new project to pilot new design options for the programmes offered.
As the Team Project Manager, you'll have overall responsibility for developing high level design of two programmes, testing both through Proof of Concept trials and then running large scale pilots during 2020. You'll then produce an evaluation report that will enable the organisations to decide if they make the programmes a regular part of business.
You will have a small team to support as well as a dedicated Project Manager and will also be responsible for a small delivery team based in regional locations to deliver the pilot programmes.
To be considered for this role, you'll need to have experience/knowledge in the following;
* Impactful programme design, innovation, quality assurance and measurement at a regional or national level, for young people.
* Managing the delivery of programmes for young people (16-24)
* Informal education or youth social action
* Team management including those who work remotely
* Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and influence
* Sustaining productive stakeholder relationships internally and externally
* Managing human and financial resources
In turn, this charity can offer you flexible working hours, a platform to be creative and a fantastic supportive team, all working to achieve the same goal.
Closing date: Friday 26th July 9am
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to [email protected] quoting reference number J71182DT.
We look forward to hearing from you.