A professional membership body is hiring for a Receptionist & Facilities Officer to provide reception duties, health and safety and facilities management on a 12-month maternity cover contract. This role will be working largely in a flexible hybrid fashion after the initial 6-8 weeks of training in the office. You will immediately qualify for the top of the salary banding if you can demonstrate experience of conducting H&S risk assessments.
As the Receptionist & Facilities Officer, your duties will involve both receptionist duties and conducting Health & Safety risk assessments, including for maternity. You will respond promptly to incoming calls, faxes and emails, adhering to GDPR regulations and efficiently forwarding them to the appropriate recipient. You will monitor stationary stock levels, submit and record catering orders, ensure general office duties are carried out when scheduled, process incoming and outgoing post within an agreed timeframe, ensure administration procedures and related documents are kept up-to-date, monitor office usage, manage meeting room bookings, and ensure rooms are ready for use at all times. You will also provide administrative support to the Head of Support Services where required.
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience providing reception duties, preferably within a membership organisation
* Knowledge and experience of Health and Safety within an office environment e.g. completion of risk assessments., DSE requirements, PAT testing, fire safety drills, first aid
* Welcoming, friendly, clear, and concise communication skills face to face and over the phone.
* Ability to prioritise and manage own workload and work under pressure
* Good understanding of GDPR principles and processes
* Proficient IT skills, including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e -mail and internet, ability to use CRM systems, willingness to learn new packages
If this sounds like the role for you, then we would be interested to hear from you. We are reviewing CVs as and when we are receiving them so if you are keen to apply, then please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.