Are you a recruitment professional looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Would you like to work for a world-renowned higher education organisation based in London?
I am working in partnership with a higher education business school who are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator for the next six-month months paying £17 per hour.
This business school awards post graduate degrees and was founded over 50 years ago. Their campus is located in central London.
This important Recruitment Coordinator role will be supporting the recruitment team in a number of key areas over the next six months. This includes:
- Playing a key role in the whole recruitment life cycle process.
- Sourcing and headhunting candidates for senior, hard to fill roles, using a wide range of recruitment methods.
- Working with potential candidates, screening them and booking them in them for interviews when required.
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition Leads by attending engagement meetings, writing adverts and posting roles on the relevant job boards.
- Thinking of and using creative ways to attract and find candidates in a candidate short market
The position offers hybrid working and you will be required to work three day a week in the office. My client would ideally like someone in post as soon as possible so please apply if you are available to start a new role on a week's notice or less.
For more information on this role of others I am working on please get in touch at [email protected]
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.