About the role
A leading professional body for psychotherapists is looking for a CRM Officer to work with stakeholders and developers to support the ongoing development of the CRM and members' area. The objectives of this role will be to ensure requirements are accurately recorded and actioned in order to deliver a consistent and high-quality product that allows optimum efficiency and service.
As the CRM Officer, you will be the first line contact for staff and volunteers in relation to the functionality, training and use of the Salesforce database and related systems. You will work closely with colleagues from various business areas and subject matter experts to identify, develop, improve and deploy new business processes as well as back-up and recovery plans.
You will have overall responsibility of the CRM reporting system, the CRM budget, the data-cleansing policy, and the daily administration, configuration, support, and maintenance of the CRM Platform and Fonteva's Salesforce database, including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customisation of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Strong experience in using Salesforce in both Classic and Lightning versions
* Experience in building reports and dashboards.
* Experience in creating and maintaining existing system automation (processes and flows).
* Experience in data cleansing and monitoring including use of duplicate and matching rules, Data Loader and MS Excel.
* Experience and proven ability in managing multiple projects at various stages in the development lifecycle.
* Proven ability in training end users in all aspects of Salesforce
* Excellent team player with the ability to provide guidance and support to colleagues.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to produce accurate documents.
* Self-driven with a positive attitude and a strong customer focus.
* Salesforce Administrator (ADM201) certification or working towards this qualification
I am reviewing CV's as and when I am receiving them so if you are keen to apply please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.