Our client is a leading, international animal welfare charity whose campaigns are well-known across the world are expanding their team and would like to appoint a dynamic Senior Campaigns Officer to devise, deliver and lead on all their campaign activity. This is a small but ambitious charity and a great opportunity to make a significant impact on animal welfare globally.
As the Senior Campaigns Officer, you will work collaboratively with the senior management team to devise and deliver effective global advocacy campaigns across all media channels, ensuring the key principles and messages reach the right audiences
This is a cross collaborative role, working in partnership with the fundraising team to retain and attract new donors through the digital channels relating to the charity's donor acquisition programme.
To be successful in this role, you will have a proven track record of achieving results from the campaigns you have worked on. With two new campaigns recently launched, you will be able to manage, lead and have a flexible approach to prioritise multiple projects.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- As Senior Campaigns Officer, you will work in partnership across multiple teams to ensure delivery of the campaign advocacy and income goals are met
- Working with both internal and external teams to create a variety of media content across all digital platforms
- Maximise both retention and engagement target audience but utilising CRM data
- You will be a team player and willing to support multiple teams during key campaign launches and fundraising activity
- Ensure that all internal and external campaigns communications are of high quality and of a consistent tone in line with the charity's key principles
- The ability to work individually and as part of a wider team, being able of offer creative input and deliver set tasks and projects effectively and to target requirements
Your experience and skills will include:
- You will have a proven track record in the design and delivery of campaign advocacy strategies
- The Senior Campaigns Officer will be required to have excellent verbal and written English
- Experience in planning and delivering events, activities, and campaigns
- You will be familiar with several analytical tools, media content creation such as video editing and graphic design and CRM databases
- The desire and passion to keep abreast of key news and information on animal welfare issues.
- Ideally you will have knowledge of wider media, PR, and public relations channels
With big ambitions for the future, flexible working options and a great team ethos, this is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to join this great cause and help the welfare of millions of animals globally.
Please forward your CVs asap and we will be shortlisting candidates to arrange interviews in early October.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.