TPP are working with a Children's charity. They run over 1,000 UK projects that transform the lives of more than 300,000 children and young people every year.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Senior knowledge and Information Manager to join the Fundraising team.
This role will play a key role in breaking down silos working not just across fundraising teams but the wider business such as Children's services, Marketing and Brand as well as Comms and Policy.
You will empower the teams to tell powerful stories through statistics and propositions by gathering, compiling and disseminating important information for the purpose of supporting fundraisers in their communications and fundraising activities.
You will have a strong track record of sourcing, managing and condensing large volumes of complex information, building relationships with multiple stakeholders of differing levels of seniority and developing impactful communications materials.
Some of the key responsibilities:
* Build relationships across the Company - gathering information and helping to ensure Fundraising is considered across the organisation
* Respond to briefs for information from across fundraising, compiling reports and other communication pieces to provide fundraisers with the information they require in easily digestible formats
* Ensure the accuracy and legality of information shared and used across fundraising
* Manage external suppliers in gathering insight, research and information to inform fundraising, including setting up talks and training where required
* Manage the funding prioritisation grid on behalf of fundraising
Some of the key activities:
* Work closely with Marketing and Brand to embed processes for information gathering and storytelling
* Develop case for support documents for internal and external audiences
* Carry out audience insight and research activities working with external agencies as required.
* Ensure that effective processes are in place to manage information and knowledge gathering.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please get in touch ASAP! Please note you must be eligible to work in the UK