This fantastic international development charity are looking for an experienced social media professional to come and join their team initially for 3 months.
Within this role you can look forward to joining the charity as they are working on an international campaign around the Covid-19 Pandemic. You will be working closely with the Digital Engagement Director to devise and implement social media strategies, and provide support for the charity's wider campaigns and their day-to-day content strategies. You will lead on the development of their social media messaging and coordinator with other members of the digital team to ensure successful delivery of projects and campaigns.
You will act as the social media specialist within the digital team, upskilling colleagues on the use of social media to increase their outreach and engagement with key audiences.
Please note this role will be emote working during lockdown, office is based in Central London
3 month FTC with possibility of extension
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a highly experienced social media professional
- have a strong track record and knowledge of digital content development and social media strategies
- Have extensive experience in paid social media activity
- Have a strong stakeholder engagement ability
- Must be immediately available