This high profile national campaign are looking for a Social Media Manager to come and join their team. Within this role you can look forward to taking ownership for the social media channels for the organisation, acting as editor in chief for their social media channels and leading on their strategy of engagement. Line managing one member of staff, you will act as the social expert of on all briefs and social content, working with teams throughout the organisation to advise on best to utilise social media. During a time of change for the organisation, you will be helping to establish the organisations tone of voice on social media and re-think how they use social media, by defining their channel strategy and overseeing their network of agencies. This is a truly exciting role to lead on all their social campaign strategy and development and cannot be missed!
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced social media professional
- Have strong stakeholder engagement experience
- Have a good strategic mindset when it comes to social media
- Experience of handling social media crisis comms
- Up to date digital skills (Social media management tools, understanding go social media metrics etc.)
Please note applications are being accepted on a rolling basis