Trafford Carers Centre is seeking an inspiring individual to shape, influence and drive forward our organisation to deliver services that best meet the needs of unpaid carers supporting someone in Trafford.
The Deputy CEO will support the management and leadership of the organisation. They will combine strategic oversight with operational management supporting service leads responsible for adult casework, health & wellbeing services and young carers project. The post holder will have a pivotal and influential role in developing partnerships, strategic growth and demonstrating impact
You will be educated to degree level or have an equivalent level of proven experience relevant to the role. With a strong emphasis on building successful partnerships, delivering results and inspiring others, you will work effectively in collaboration with funders, VCSFE groups and carers.
The post holder will need to exercise initiative, good judgement and react to unplanned and irregular events
- To deputise for the Chief Executive.
- To ensure that Trafford Carers Centre fulfils its charitable objects and meets compliance requirements.
- To ensure effective administration, financial controls, health & safety management and accountable resource management.
- To enable effective strategy and operations and assist in developing and implementing Trafford Carers Centre’s business plan.
- To have strategic oversight and operational management of service areas
- To develop strong and effective external relationships and partnerships.
- To support growth and sustainability and enhance the reputation of Trafford Carers Centre
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.