For many unpaid carers COVID has both highlighted and exacerbated the digital, financial and social exclusion which many unpaid BAME carers and their loved ones experience. To meet the needs of carers Trafford Carers Centre has significantly changed the way they deliver support to carers, switching many services to an online support offer.
With further outbreaks expected Trafford Carers Centre is seeking an inspiring and motivated individual to shape, influence and drive forward our digital inclusion project with a focus on providing strong communication via website and social media, growing audiences and supporting carers to access and use digital devices.
The post holder will need to exercise initiative, good judgement and react to unplanned and irregular events.
Conditions of Work
- Contract: Temporary, 12 month fixed term. Full Time (35 hours per week)
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday, between the hours of 9.00am – 4:30pm, (some flexibility with working hours will be considered) with some occasional evening and weekend work, which will be compensated by time off in lieu.
- Salary: £21,500 per annum
- Period of notice: 3 months
- Probation period: 6 months
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.