Do you want to join a small, dynamic and dedicated team seeking to level the playing field of opportunity and boost social mobility across the country?
The Transformation Trust is seeking a dynamic project manager who is passionate about addressing educational disadvantage and ensuring every child gets a fair shot at achieving their best.
Early applications are encouraged as we may appoint before the closing date if a suitable applicant is identified.
Main purpose of the job:
- To oversee social mobility programmes designed by the Trust and corporate partners run in the most efficient manner and have maximum impact for deprived students.
- Manage Trust programmes from start-to-finish, including designing and managing budgets, school recruitment, commissioning facilitators, ongoing monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
Specific Responsibilities relating to the role of Programme Manager:
- Liaise with a variety of stakholders, including corporate parters, local authorities (where applicable), schools, facilitators, students, and volunteers.
- Ensure that programmes run by the Trust are successfully implemented, and achieve the stated aims and objectives.
- To work with senior management to develop new programmes and identify new corporate partners.
- If required, assist with writing bids and programme plans to secure external funding from corporate partners and attend meetings with senior members of the Trust to discuss and agree these. Ensure that the programme has a clear vision and long-term objectives that are properly articulated and understood by all parties.
- To be responsible for the reporting, monitoring and evaluation of programmes, and to ensure that corporate partners receive accurate and regular reports on progress towards targets.
- Using established processes and procedures, regularly manage and monitor the budget for the programme to ensure that expenditure remains within the total available funding, both overall and on a line by line basis.
- To travel for the purposes of programme Quality Assurance, and to occasionally stay overnight where necessary.
- Set up and implement effective schemes of evaluation both pre and post the programme.
- Assist with the recruitment of new facilitators and organise and attend training for anyone connected with the programme or the Trust as required.
- Act as an ambassador for both the programme and the Trust in interactions with all external parties and respond to queries in a timely, polite and effective manner.
- Maintain and manage the various programme databases on a daily basis.
- Regularly audit databases to ensure accurate reporting
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.