TLG is looking for a qualified teacher with a passion to turn around the lives of disaffected young people aged 12-16. Leading our Hull Central Centre (alternative provision), the Centre Manager will be responsible for delivering exceptional educational programmes with imaginative curricula for disaffected young people, with proven skills and strategies to re-engage those on the verge of exclusion.
Working in partnership with Jubilee Church in Hull and a number of other key stakeholders, the successful applicant will need to develop and maintain excellent links in Hull with schools, parents, referrers, and other agencies.
The successful candidate will have excellent team and communication skills and a successful track record in leadership and management, as well as a strong and vibrant Christian faith. TLG is committed to safeguarding our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.
Starting Salary: £30,546 - £35,855 (FTE) (dependent on experience)
Hours: 37.5 per week
Closing Date: 5pm, Sunday 12th May 2019
Location: TLG Hull Central
Interviews: Date and location of interviews to be confirmed.
To find out more and download an application pack, please visit our website.
What we offer:
- Wednesdays as non-contact time, allowing opportunities for training, planning and time investing in your staff team.
- 6 full days of teacher training a year, delivered by a highly-skilled team of education professionals.
- At least 3 full days of further training and peer mentoring a year pertaining to the role of Centre Manager.
- New to Management training to kick start your journey of managing staff the TLG way.
- The support of the Education Centre Development team, with over 60 years of experience leading schools.
- Annual conference to connect, worship and celebrate together all of what God is doing in the lives of our young people and their families.
- A genuine focus on work-life rhythms; empowering you to work hard, rest well and remain energised in all areas of life.
TLG Hull Central is a working partnership between TLG and Jubilee Church Hull. Jubilee Church Hull is a growing, charismatic evangelical church in the city of Kingston-Upon-Hull. Established in 2006, Jubilee’s vision is to be church that serves its city; in particular, those who are most in need. Jubilee believe God has called them to be a strong, vibrant multicultural church which represent God to the people of Hull and the surrounding region.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.