TRAZ Consortium is looking for 2 Grants Fundraiser Interns to join our small, friendly team as a bid writing volunteers on our fundraising team to write bids and letters to potential funders and to help report back the successes those funds are being turned into.
If you are looking for a flexible, high impact volunteering role where your skills will be valued!
- Researching grant funders to find potential matches with our projects
- Presenting ideas to CEO
- Writing applications BIDs
- Reporting back to funders
Skills & qualities needed
- Experience of grant writing and working with budgets
- An interest in international development particularly Africa
- Understanding of the ‘empowerment not aid’ ethos
- Ability to match funding goals to TRAZ activities
- Excellent written communication
- Ability to use provided information to create a strong case to funders
Approximately 2-4 hours per week
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.