Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
Are you a capable and experienced corporate or major donor fundraiser looking for your next challenge? An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic and growing international development charity as Fundraising Manager -Major Donors and Companies. Tree planting as a solution to the effects of climate change and poverty has never been more high profile and TREE AID is growing fast. We’re building an international reputation for delivering programmes across Africa: reforesting and re-greening dry and degraded land; improving people’s food security and enabling some of the world’s most vulnerable people to build reliable incomes. We are now seeking an inspirational and experienced Fundraising Manager to lead our major giving team during the current manager’s maternity leave.
This is a Temporary Role covering Maternity Leave for approximately 12 months with potential further opportunities.
The Manager will lead a team of 3 fundraisers and need to be able to:
· Engage and maintain strong and profitable relationships with corporate, high value supporters and grant-making trusts
· Plan and deliver stewardship events and donor development communications
· Develop fundraising support from communities
· Develop and manage fundraising plans and budgets
· Report on and analyse fundraising activity
The successful candidate will ideally:
· Be passionate about TREE AID and keen to involve new supporters in our work
· Have experience of securing and developing major corporate or individual support for charities (or have major sales and account handling experience)
· Have experience of developing income from family trusts and communities
· Be entrepreneurial – be able to identify and create new income opportunities from individuals, companies and communities
· Be an excellent communicator – in writing and in person
· Be organised and capable of delivering busy workplans
· Be able to travel, both in the UK and Africa
See the job description and person specification for more details.
Closing date: 5th August 2019
Interviews (in Bristol office): 13th and 15th August 2019