Are you pro-active, personable and do you thrive during very busy times? Are you organised, reliable and do you have great attention to detail?
TreeHouse school is an Ofsted 'Outstanding' non-maintained special school, providing support and education to over 90 pupils aged 4-19. Our goal for all our pupils and learners is that when they leave our settings they will have the opportunity to access employment, further education or training and to live as part of the communities of their choice.
We're looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to support the Head of School this academic year. We are looking for an empathetic and adaptable individual, who thrives under pressure and has a natural ability to solve challenges. You will be passionate and committed to safeguarding and promote the welfare of children and young people.
Your role as a PA:
- Actively manage the running of the Head of School's office, including diary management, meeting scheduling, events, letter-writing, post, administrative systems, information systems and filing whilst upholding the highest level of confidentiality.
- You will work with a variety of stakeholders across the organisation, so you will need to be personable and adaptable.
- As a growing and very fast paced school you will need to be agile and very organised.
- You will create and contribute to high-quality school publications, policy documents, briefing papers, reports, training materials and presentations.
- Ensuring that tasks are prioritised correctly which will require versatility, problem solving skills and creative thinking.
Why join us?
- A vibrant team of experts within a school setting.
- Highly competitive annual salary.
- Cycle to work scheme up to £5000.
- We are committed to CPD, where you can access a wide range of training and opportunities to support your personal and professional development.
- Season ticket loans.
- A wide range of wellness programmes including: running club, cooking classes and pets cafe online.
- Employee Assistance Programme, to help you balance your work, family, and personal life.
- Access to physiotherapy.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Sunday 27th September 2020
Candidates informed of outcome of application: Monday 28th September 2020
Interview date: Thursday 1st October 2020
Ambitious about Autism is fully committed to equality of opportunity and diversity and we warmly welcome applications from all suitably-qualified candidates. We welcome applications regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, disability, or age. All applications will be considered solely on merit.
Ambitious about Autism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.