Trees for Cities is the only charity working on a national and international scale to improve people's lives by planting trees in cities. We have been in existence for over 25 years, engaging communities to plant, protect and promote urban trees in parks, streets, schools and housing estates across the UK and around the world, revitalising these areas and improving the lives of the people who live in them. We strengthen urban communities through volunteering opportunities and want to enable and inspire a new generation to plant and protect urban trees through our work.
PURPOSE OF JOB
To work with the Senior Marketing & Communications Manager to develop and deliver engaging digital marketing activities, campaigns and create content that will increase the reach and reputation of the charity’s brand nationality and raise awareness of our work and mission.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for providing comprehensive digital support to the Marketing & Communications team and leading various cross-organisational programmes and initiatives. You will also be reviewing, maintaining and developing the charities brand in key target audiences, building and monitoring our digital environment and helping to execute integrated marketing & communications plans. This is an exciting opportunity to use your creative flair and excellent writing skills in order to develop, implement and coordinate the charity’s communication efforts internally and externally.
WHAT YOU’RE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Leading integrated digital marketing and communication campaigns designed to increase the reach and reputation of the charity and deliver against agreed KPIs.
- Liaising with web developers on the design, layout and functionality of the charities’ website.
- Reviewing and creating content on the website and working with key teams to audit and update that content to ensure it aligns with the key messages of the wider organisational strategy.
- Work with each internal team to deliver new content and keep them updated with wider Marketing and Communications’ digital plans.
- Writing, editing and distribution of marketing materials, including the Annual Report, e-newsletters, marketing leaflets, posters, banners and adverts.
- Brief and manage external suppliers, ensuring value for money, innovation and timely delivery of key marketing materials and items.
- Supporting the Senior Marketing Communications Manager to maintain brand and message consistency of the charity across all off and online marketing and communications internally and externally.
- Regular analysis of the website, social media channels and post-campaign analysis to inform future decisions and campaign planning.
- Managing a budget for social media promotion of boosted posts to key audiences.
- Building strong and lasting relationships with a small group of volunteer content writers to help tell our story.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit or website to view full job description.
Download and complete the application form and submit by email with the subject heading ‘Senior Marketing & Digital Communications Coordinator’.
Closing date to apply is 9am Monday 26th of July.
Please do apply early as we may choose to interview before the date above.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.