Do you want to work in a supportive, dedicated virtual global team?
TreeSisters is a UK registered, environmental and social change charity that supports the global shift towards a regenerative world.
About the Role
We are seeking a UK based Fundraising Manager who can develop and execute our fundraising strategy and inspire donors.
The role is 4 days per week and the salary from £30,000 per annum pro-rata.
- Responsible for developing and executing TreeSister’s fundraising strategy as a whole.
- This will incorporate the various sources of funding available to charities with encouragement to be innovative and diverse
- The role will co-ordinate and incorporate the work of the business partnership programme that has its own fundraising team, into the fundraising strategy and ensure coherence in our fundraising approaches
- Develop and deliver sound processes that cultivate and steward donors, including monitoring and reporting internally and externally
- Responsible for building the fundraising team as and when funds allow
- Develop engaging ideas, into events and campaigns for fundraising
- Working closely with the marketing and comms team around internal and external communication and the Partnerships team to develop joint approaches for fundraising
The ideal candidate
You will be self-motivated and thrive when working in a globally distributed, virtual team environment. We would love you to apply if you are a people person with strong collaboration, communication, organisation and interpersonal skills. You should have a minimum of three years fundraising experience in the charity sector, desirably in the environmental and/or consciousness shift and impressive experience in managing large donors and writing compelling proposals.
- Experience using various business management systems, including but not limited to
- Infusionsoft, Slack, Asana and Gsuite.
- Access to a personal laptop with good internet connectivity.
Interested? Apply Now!
Please apply using our employment application form on our website. We will only accept completed application form submissions. Please note the closing date for applications is Wednesday 3rd November 2021 (midnight GMT). We regret that we are unable to reply to all applicants, therefore if you have not been contacted by the end of day on Wednesday 11th November (GMT), you can assume that you have not been shortlisted for this position, however, we really value all your interest in TreeSisters and would invite you to keep in touch by signing up to our mailing list.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
TreeSisters is enthusiastically committed to a long term, ongoing, organisation-wide journey of transforming systemic racism within our work. We invite applications from people who would like to both experience and play a part in this journey. We welcome applications from BIPOC. As an organisation, we have committed to playing our part in dismantling systemic racism and making our team and network as inclusive as possible.
TreeSisters values your perspective and experience regardless of sexual orientation, gender, religion, spiritual practise, belief system, physical ability, formal education and background. We are committed to equal opportunity employment, and we want to hear from you if you feel inspired to apply to TreeSisters.
Who Are We?
TreeSisters is a UK registered social change and reforestation charity that places tropical restoration into everyone’s hands. Through individuals and businesses that give back to nature every month, TreeSisters has so far funded the planting of over 20 million trees across 12 locations in Brazil, Borneo, Cameroon, India, Kenya, Mozambique, Madagascar, Nepal and West Papua.
Our vision is a world where it is normal for everyone to protect and restore themselves and their world.
Our mission is to rapidly accelerate tropical reforestation by inspiring and channelling women’s Nature-based feminine leadership into local and global action.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.