Do you live and breathe marketing AND have a passion for the natural world?
Job title: Marketing Manager
Hours: Part-time (3-4 days per week/21-28 hours per week)
Salary: £35,000-£37,000 per annum pro-rata (depending on experience)
Responsible to: Head of Marketing
About the Role
TreeSisters is seeking a flexible, versatile marketer to manage our online and offline communications to increase brand awareness, donor acquisition and retention. The successful individual must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and knowledge of relevant techniques and principles. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with demonstrable creative writing skills. You should perform well under pressure and be able to meet deadlines. You need to be detail-oriented and able to work in a remote team. If you are also an expert in content optimisation and brand consistency, we would love to meet you.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about TreeSisters and drive qualified traffic to our website
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns in collaboration with the Fundraising team to drive implementation from ideation to execution
- Drive quality content with the Fundraising team to support the delivery of our charitable objectives
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blogs that attracts and converts our target groups
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Develop an editorial calendar and coordinate the content team delivery
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to copy for brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyse donor behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
The ideal candidate
You will be self-motivated and thrive when working in a globally distributed, virtual team environment. You will be a people person with strong collaboration, communication, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing/Content manager
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty, personal communication
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field would be a benefit
- Love and passion for our Natural world
- A keen interest in trees and tropical reforestation
- Ability to work within a remote team across multiple time zones
- You will also have a regular self-care practice that supports you in your work and a strong interest in the field of self-development
- Access to a personal laptop with good internet connectivity
Interested? Apply Now!
Please apply using our employment application form on our website. We will only accept completed application form submissions. Please note the closing date for applications is Wednesday 20th October 2021 (midnight BST).
We regret that we are unable to reply to all applicants, therefore if you have not been contacted by the end of day on Thursday 28th October 2021 (BST) you can assume that you have not been shortlisted for this position, however, we really value all your interest in TreeSisters and would invite you to keep in touch by signing up to our mailing list.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
TreeSisters is enthusiastically committed to a long term, ongoing, organisation-wide journey of transforming systemic racism within our work. We invite applications from people who would like to both experience and play a part in this journey. We welcome applications from BIPOC. As an organisation, we have committed to playing our part in dismantling systemic racism and making our team and network as inclusive as possible.
TreeSisters values your perspective and experience regardless of sexual orientation, gender, religion, spiritual practise, belief system, physical ability, formal education and background. We are committed to equal opportunity employment, and we want to hear from you if you feel inspired to apply to TreeSisters.
Who Are We?
TreeSisters is a UK registered social change and reforestation charity that places tropical restoration into everyone’s hands. Through individuals and businesses that give back to nature every month, TreeSisters has so far funded the planting of over 15 million trees across 12 locations in Brazil, Borneo, Cameroon, India, Kenya, Mozambique, Madagascar, Nepal and West Papua.
Our vision is a world where it is normal for everyone to protect and restore themselves and their world.
Our mission is to rapidly accelerate tropical reforestation by inspiring and channelling women’s Nature-based feminine leadership into local and global action.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.