Business Relationships Manager
37 hours per week
Salary of £24,000 - £27,000 per annum
Treetops Hospice are currently looking for a Business Relationships Manager to join us in Risley. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, will receive a salary of £24,000 - £27,000 per annum.
We are seeking an experienced fundraiser who can create and develop strong relationships with businesses of all sizes across Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire and drive income growth with corporate supporters. Someone who can get going from the start, immediately supporting our current regional partnerships such as Birds Bakery.
“We are a close team with ambitious plans, we support each other, celebrate each other’s success and have fun!”
Cheryl Morris, Community Relationships Manager
The Business Relationships Manager will be the ‘go-to’ person for businesses who may want to support Treetops. As a face of the charity, you will often be out and about in the business community.
Responsibilities of our Business Relationships Manager include:
- Developing, implementing, and continually evaluating the business fundraising strategies to maximise potential income
- Developing a three-year plan of business fundraising activities, products, and events
- Attracting, retaining, and developing business supporters and make Treetops the first choice of charity partner for companies based in the region
- Being the first point of contact for all businesses including those making gifts in kind to the hospice
- Researching potential support from businesses of all sizes to ensure there is a pipeline of new business partnerships whilst managing key accounts
- Preparing and pitch high-quality fundraising proposals – meeting the business’s CSR objectives and communicating Treetops’ funding needs in a clear, consistent manner
- Developing and delivering campaigns that grow income from businesses through charity of the year partnerships, corporate sponsorship, employee-led fundraising, business donations, and payroll giving
- Nurturing strong relationships with the business sector by networking on behalf of the hospice and hosting cultivation events
- Working with the wider income generation team to maximise income through sponsorship, gifts in kind, professional expertise, and volunteering
- Providing the expertise and knowledge for business development, such as corporate fundraising events (e.g. golf day) and corporate foundations
Our Ideal Business Relationships Manager:
You’ll know the local business scene and be adept at LinkedIn business development. Ideally, you will have recent, relevant experience in a similar role, and the skills to secure and manage successful business fundraising partnerships of a value over £15k. If you, haven’t worked in the charity sector before but can clearly demonstrate relevant transferable skills and experience from a career in business-to-business sales, account management, or similar we would like to hear from you too.
Closing Date: Monday 1st March 2021
Interviews to be held on: Monday 8th March & Tuesday 9th March 2021
If you thrive on the challenge of setting and achieving ambitious goals, have the enthusiasm to drive your fundraising, and like to have fun while working - you will fit right in. Click “Apply” now to be considered as our Business Relationships Manager.