Head of Digital and Offline Marketing
37 hours per week
£40,000 per annum
Treetops Hospice are currently looking for a Head of Digital and Offline Marketing to join us in Risley. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, will receive a salary of £40,000 per annum.
Treetops Hospice provides nursing care and emotional support for anyone affected by life-limiting illness or bereavement in Southern Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire. Therapeutic Services delivers counselling and emotional support, and complementary therapy to people of all ages dealing with bereavement or life-limiting illness.
About the Head of Digital and Offline Marketing role:
The Head of Digital and Offline Marketing is the senior manager in charge of bringing our ‘digital first’ objective into reality, making Treetops famous and supporting the marketing objectives of the rest of the organisation. You’ll propose the strategies and lead, develop and mentor your team to create reach and engagement by using all methods and channels, including: great content, social media outreach, online community building, SEO, PPC, website engagement and UX, PR and offline marketing.
Key responsibilities of our Head of Digital and Offline Marketing:
- Create digital and offline strategies to establish Treetops as the first in mind local charity and position us as our region’s leading voice in palliative and end of life care
- Oversee the creation and implementation of digital and offline content, audience growth, reach and engagement plans for all areas of the marketing team (digital content, SEO/PPC, website, UX, social media, digital community, PR, offline brand proliferation etc.)
- Act as the charity’s leading expert in all areas of digital marketing
- Create an overarching, charity wide ‘digital-first’ marketing strategy by working closely with all other digital based stakeholders and recognising the digital areas they control (community relationships, supporter relationships, lottery, retail, clinical)
- Champion digital marketing and engagement across the organisation and provide expertise, advice and leadership
- Develop and deliver an annual organisational marketing and communications plan which delivers on your strategic goals and achieves the strategic marketing goals of all other departments
- Take overall responsibility for our social media platforms and websites
- Take overall responsibility for brand management, ensuring that all design, written and visual identity is effectively managed and all material produced by Treetops complies with brand guidelines
Our Ideal Head of Digital and Offline Marketing:
- Significant experience in a similar role
- Highly skilled digitally, with a demonstrable track record in all areas of digital marketing
- Significant experience of developing and managing successful digital engagement strategies and campaigns
- Demonstrable track record of devising and implementing multi-channel marketing and communications strategies
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of: web CMS, administration and hosting; social media management (paid and organic, tracking and traffic management); Paid Search (Google AdWords, Google Display Network and social channels); SEO tools and processes
- Comprehensive knowledge of content marketing and content research and development
- Thorough knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge and experience of new and emerging digital marketing tools and platforms
- Experience of marketing activity planning and managing budgets
- Experience of leading teams
- Previous experience of budget planning and control
- Previous experience of selecting and managing external suppliers
Closing date: Sunday 1st August 2021
Interviews will be held the week commencing 9th August 2021
If you thrive on the challenge of setting and achieving ambitious goals, have the enthusiasm to drive your fundraising, and like to have fun while working - you will fit right in. Click “Apply” now to be considered as our Head of Digital and Offline Marketing.
Treetops Hospice encourages applications from all who meet the job criteria irrespective of age, race, gender, disability, belief, sexual orientation or socio-economic background.
If you have not been contacted prior to the interview date, unfortunately your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion but please do keep an eye on our website for future employment and volunteering opportunities.