The Outcomes Star touches many aspects of service delivery, from interactions with clients and worker skills to supervision and strategic decisions. Facilitating learning through training is a key aspect of Triangle’s work as it is essential to the effective implementation of the Star. This is then followed by a process of implementation support to help embed the best Star use possible.
Supporting implementation with some larger or more complex clients is crucial to ensure that the Star is embedded in practice and used well across the organisation. This is achieved through building relationships, delivering training, supporting and practically helping clients to use the Star well.
We are looking to recruit a bright, enthusiastic person to join our friendly and dynamic team at the cutting edge of thinking and practice in supporting and measuring service user change. The position is based in South Central England. (i.e. covering Bedford, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Herefordshire, Oxford, Worcestershire and Warwickshire)
The successful applicant will be working from home with regular travel.
Outcomes to be achieved
- Triangle clients are making the best possible use of the Star:
- Their workers are well trained, through access to high quality training
- Their workers use the Star effectively with service users to help them understand what they need and to achieve positive changes in their lives
- Their managers use the valuable data the Star can generate (when used well) to understand the service strengths and identify any areas for improvement
- They are using the right Star version, and the Star is an appropriate tool for them
- They have a clear understanding of the best packages of licences and training for them and are supported to make sustainable and appropriate choices
- Where organisations choose to have internal ‘Licensed Trainers’ they are enabled to offer high quality training and support for their colleagues:
- Their trainers are well trained through our training for trainers option
- They access and use relevant support and training updates from Triangle
- They access and use a range of resources to support their internal training
- They access and use the CPD opportunities offered through their relationship with Triangle
- Triangle colleagues are supported to develop and provide bespoke learning opportunities for clients, their workers, managers, and trainers.
The key focus of this role, taking up to 60% of the time, is working as a key member of the training team to:
- Lead on development and maintenance of our e-learning/digital learning offer.
- Facilitate high quality learning through training, on average 2 days a week. This will, in the main, be delivering the core training course (Introductory training for workers) but will also include some follow-on training, (for example, we also deliver courses such as ‘Managing Difficult Conversations, ‘Action Planning’ and a ‘Keyworker Course’.) There will be opportunity to deliver our Train the Trainer programme.
- Together with colleagues from the training and implementation teams provide flexible support to Licensed Trainers through development days, email, phone, virtual meetings.
- Together with colleagues from across the organisation contribute to the development of new courses and resources in response to our internal learning and requests from clients, Licensed Trainers, and colleagues.
- Signpost clients to further support within Triangle.
- Keep accurate records of training delivered.
It is not expected that clients trained by the post holder as part of their training teamwork will go on to receive ongoing support from the post holder. In most cases these will be smaller clients who will receive light touch support from our Client Services team or from other Implementation Leads.
In addition to the tasks in the trainer role the post holder will also hold a small caseload of larger or strategically important clients who warrant additional Implementation Support and a significant ongoing relationship. The post holder will be part of the team of Implementation Leads across the UK and this role will take up 40% of their time. The additional tasks will include:
- Supporting larger, complex or strategically important clients in whatever ways are needed to implement the Star effectively. Including the following:
- Initial contact with new larger clients by phone, email and meetings and deliver presentations/workshops often aimed at Managers.
- Putting together the best mix of training, support etc in an initial costed quote/proposal
- Delivering training where appropriate
- Developing ongoing relationships with clients, offering regular Implementation Support which will often involve looking at their Star Data.
- Identify and share opportunities for improving what we do to promote new business, new Stars and improve implementation support.
- Where needed, support clients to set up and use our accessible web application - the Star Online - in coordination with the Star Online Support desk.
- Keep records of interactions with clients up to date and accurate in our client management system
Please download the full job description and our application form from our website.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.