To provide administrative support to colleagues throughout the college with a key focus on working with the Accommodation Manager and Academic Administrators. The focus of the role will change throughout the year, providing support in the department in which it is needed most at any one time.
• Accommodation Manager in relation to student accommodation and facility enquiries and admin
• Academic Administrators in relation to providing general admin support and assisting with the college room booking system
• Receptionist, providing cover when required
• Operations Manager in relation to other ad-hoc admin assistance
• Members of faculty and other support staff in relation to IT troubleshooting
• Review and monitor the property email account and respond in a timely manner to queries relating to administrative or functional matters
• Be a point of contact for general queries relating to our utilities
• Assist the accommodation manager in digitising property records
• Work with the academic administrators to provide admin support and build knowledge of systems and processes, including modules and timetabling
• Be a support to staff and faculty with IT facilities and equipment, assisting with troubleshoot-ing where necessary
• Provide cover from time to time on reception, manning phones, greeting visitors, and dealing with general enquiries
• Provide support to the operations manager with any ad-hoc admin assistance, mainly during conferences and special events
• Assist the admissions officer in preparation of open days, DDO days and welcome week.
1. Organised and efficient
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Adaptable and flexible, being willing to switch seamlessly between tasks
4. Well organised and able to work methodically and systematically, and be very responsive
5. Proficient in the use of IT (MS Office 365)
6. Task focused and able to work to tight deadlines
7. Quick to learn new skills
8. Strong resonance with the college's mission and vision.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.