People and Safeguarding Coordinator and Executive Assistant
People and Safeguarding: The college has over 40 staff and around 200 students, including full-time and part-time. We are looking for someone to manage and develop the college’s human resources and safeguarding activities.
Executive Assistant: The EA works closely with the Executive Director to accomplish tasks that enable the smooth running of the college’s administration, operations and business affairs and the development of key strategic objectives.
This role can be adapted to be (i) full-time, (ii) less than full-time, or (iii) two part-time posts. The college can accommodate hybrid working.
- £25,000 to £26,000
- 23 days holiday and 3 days at Christmas, plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme – contributions paid by college
- Hybrid working possible
- Full-time and part-time options
- Free lunches and parking
- Beautiful and spacious working environment
- Encouraging and supportive community of colleagues and students
- Strong Christian missional purpose
See Job description for more detail.