In the post you will be the key for the Administration of the YES (Youth Employability Support) Project. Made up of nine youth organisations and charities across Leicester and Leicestershire, the YES project supports Young People aged 15-24 to take steps towards employment. You will be responsible for providing all administrative support relating to the YES project as well as supporting key administrative tasks within the Centre.
Based at the Leicester Lifeskills Centre, you will be working alongside a dedicated team of volunteers, teachers, coaches and centre manager who are focussed on supporting the most at risk Young People into Employment, Further Education or Further Training.
Within TwentyTwenty, there is an expectation the following values are outworked particularly with regards to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Young People.
- Young People are brilliant
- Young People deserve the best
- A Great Team can achieve anything
- Diversity matters
- To provide administrative support for the YES project. This will involve liaising with supporting staff and Young People in the centre to ensure that paperwork relating to the project is completed accordingly and submitted in line with set deadlines.
- To provide administration support to the Leicester Lifeskills Centre and Centre Manager. This may include HR support, ensuring the weekly processing of Centre related finance matters and taking minutes as part of key meetings.
- To be the first contact within the Centre for all visitors and supporting within the centre in taking telephone messages and managing the day to day influx of Young People coming through the centres.
- Working alongside other administrators to support with SLT and wider TwentyTwenty needs.
- Has an understanding of and commitment to TwentyTwenty’s ethos
- Shows an ability to take responsibility, demonstrate initiative, make decisions, and contribute to Twenty Twenty’s vision.
- Participates in on-going training (and is willing to) both for personal development and to improve and develop the programmes
- Has an ability to innovate towards targets and deadlines, coming up with creative solutions
- Has the ability and confidence to present and communicate with external stakeholders, as well as an ability to motivate and gain buy-in from various teams and individuals internally
- Good written and oral communicator
- Organised and can juggle multiple tasks whilst meeting deadlines
- Competent in use of ICT, including Microsoft Office Suite and having a suitable level of Maths and Literacy skill