Salary Grade: £27,800 FTE
Responsible to: Digital Marketing Manager
Hours: 37 hours per week
Location: Aldershot, Hampshire (open to flexible working options)
Annual leave: 28 days p.a. plus statutory bank holidays (Pro rata)
About Twins Trust
Formally known as Tamba (Twins and Multiple Births Association), Twins Trust has been in existence for over 40 years and is the largest charity of its kind in the world. We provide support, help and advice to 10,000s of families with twins, triplets or more each year.
Our mission at Twins Trust is to provide our families with the information and support they need to enable the
m to thrive. We raise awareness, invest in research and campaign for the best possible outcomes for our families.
Our families face some unique challenges and we want someone who can successfully help tell their story.
1. Responsible to: Digital Marketing Manager
2. Purpose - To develop and manage elements of the digital content for our communications channels, with a particular focus on social media.
3. Responsibilities include:
- Take ownership of our social media accounts and develop our social media strategy, supporting the overall communications and digital strategies. Manage the strategy implementation and ongoing actions across social media.
- Create a strategy for advertising on social media and manage the budget for this.
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager with the management and maintenance of the website.
- Regularly analyse web traffic and social media engagement and report back to the team.
- Create new content to ensure representation from all areas of the charity. Write, produce, source, edit and upload new content where required.
- Provide expertise and advice on external digital/social innovation and best practice, making recommendations about how Twins Trust can make the most of social media opportunities to better support our audiences.
- Manage our digital photography and video content, ensuring it is fit for purpose across all channels.
- Using Google Analytics & Search Console to track & analyse and make recommendations on how to improve our site and marketing of our information.
- Regularly develop analysis and reporting to inform future planning.
- Undertake any other duties at the discretion of the Digital Marketing Manager or Head of Communications.
4. Person Specification
Experience, Knowledge & Understanding
- Writing for different audiences/ contexts
- Managing social media channels, particularly Facebook, Instagram and Twitter with a knowledge of paid advertising
- Ability to edit/develop content for websites
- Previous experience of working in a digital communications role with a focus on social media
- Awareness of the issues facing multiple birth families
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writer
- Strong website editing skills
- Strong administration skills
- Able to use initiative and solve problems independently
- Able to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines
- Strong IT skills including using Microsoft Office, working with images and creating online content (Photoshop knowledge beneficial)
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Flexible, team player
- Committed to working in communications
- A commitment to diversity and equality
- A clear interest in families with twins, triplets or more
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.