We are looking for a Programme Officer to help us deliver this vision. You will either have had a similar role or be looking for an opportunity to develop and put into practice your skills in a busy but rewarding environment. If you share our belief in local communities and you work well as part of a small team, then we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Senior Programmes Manager.
Please apply through the BeApplied platform, evidencing your suitability for the role.
- Salary of £22,000 per annum, pro rata
- A generous 30 days holiday, plus bank holidays, pro rata
- Full-time position, for 9 months, starting ASAP
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- You get to work in Brixton, plus there’s the occasional office dog
- Agree with the Programme Manager the projects, activities and events required to ensure the programme targets are delivered on time and in budget.
- Co-ordinate the development and delivery of all projects, activities and events required to deliver the overall programme targets.
- Develop and maintain quality relationships with delivery partners, including members and funders.
- Use Salesforce CRM to manage contracts, review expenditure, track monitoring and draw data.
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative programme data and create high quality reports for funders and internal teams.
- Provide appropriate advice, guidance and support for grant applicants, members or funders or refer to the Programmes Manager when necessary.
- Capture good practice and learning from grant recipients, members and funders.
- Identify opportunities to refine and improve our programmes and to help embed digital skills and approaches into the organisation.
- Previous experience working in project development and support in an office environment – you’ll be used to working to deadlines and setting priorities
- Experience of working for a charity, or an understanding of the sector
- Good Excel skills, used to analysing information, interpreting data and producing reports
- Great people skills, with an ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills. We really value the ability to work under pressure with competing deadlines and priorities
- Strong attention to detail, with an ability to spot trends and errors – you’ll be comfortable with problem-solving and acting on your own initiative
- Willing to learn and take on a variety of tasks
- Understanding of the role of local charities, voluntary organisations and social enterprises, and the people they help
- Digital literacy, keen to explore and develop new skills in this area
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM system