You will be responsible for answering calls and emails, updating and maintaining the CRM system, supporting marketing and promotion activities, producing reports and providing general administrative support to the team.
We are a small charity with large aspirations looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing Membership & Support Services Officer to join our friendly team.
Through the provision of support, advice and networking our Vision is to see an end to loneliness in Men and this role will be the primary contact and public face of UKMSA, engaging principally with members, those wishing to develop Sheds and the general public.
This role is vital to the achievement of UKMSA’s overall vision and mission of enabling access to a Shed for every man who wants it.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact and delivering exemplary customer service for all enquiries
- Updating and maintaining the CRM system to record interactions with Sheds, membership renewals and partnerships accurately
- Supporting the team with marketing and promotion activities, particularly assisting with capturing ‘Shed’ stories and messages
- Producing timely and accurate reports and information on membership data, insight from members and partners
- Providing general administrative support to the team, including facilitating payments and purchase orders
- Maintaining and co-ordinating UKMSA’s ‘virtual office’ including filing post electronically, paying in cheques and carrying out other tasks in line with data handling and protection legislation
- Assisting in UKMSA projects and the planning and organisation of events, attending as appropriate
You will be ideally suited for this position if you are enthusiastic, outgoing and public facing and have:
- Significant experience working in a customer focussed role and delivering a quality service
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in the MS office suite and cloud storage solutions
- General administrative experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A high attention to detail and strong organisation skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of an effective team
- Be able to be hands-on when necessary
- Experience of a membership organisation would be desirable.
To apply for this role, which may include occasional evening and weekend work, please visit our website for details of how to apply, submitting your CV with a covering letter to Laura Winkley, Membership and Support Officer.
Closing date is midnight on 31st January 2020. Interviews will take place mid-February.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.