UKSIF is looking for an experienced communications and events manager to join our small team on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for social media, digital mailings, website maintenance and evolution, media partnerships, events and ad hoc communications projects.
UKSIF is a small, fast-paced and ambitious team. This is a great opportunity for a pro-active candidate to gain more experience in taking ownership of communications and events projects.
!! If interested in this role, please ensure you read the 'How to apply' section on our official job advert on our website !!
Who we are
We are the membership organisation for those in the finance industry committed to growing sustainable and responsible finance in the UK. We inform, influence and connect UK finance, policymakers and the public for a fair, inclusive and sustainable financial system that works for the benefit of society and the environment
If you are excited by raising awareness of, and influencing action in, sustainable and responsible investment and finance we want to hear from you.
Here are the details:
- Full-time, London
- Salary of up to £28,000 depending on experience
- Start 1st December or ASAP after that.
Here are the things you’ll be doing:
- Organising two conferences a year (London and Edinburgh)
- Sourcing speakers for the conferences
- Organising webinars and occasional in-person events
- Writing and distributing 10 x newsletters a year
- Writing and distributing event invitations, updates and briefings using an email marketing platform
- Managing the production of our annual ‘Whats’ On?’ guide
- Maintaining 2 x websites
- Managing social media channels
- Managing media/marketing partnerships
- Supporting the Good Money Week campaign: partnerships, managing content production, social media, website, etc.
- Managing the Analyst Committee and the analyst programme (our events programme)
- Where other duties permit, ad hoc production of new content for our various audiences- reports, surveys, etc.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the above
- Other ad hoc duties relevant to the above.
How to apply:
Please apply via our website (button near the top) and follow the instructions within the advert.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.