UKIM Relief is the international development division of UKIM, the oldest Muslim charity registered in the UK. UKIM Relief aims to improve the health and livelihoods of disadvantaged communities living under extreme conditions through assisting in the provision of humanitarian support. We also aim to advance the provision of educational programmes and care for orphans and disadvantaged children who are in most need of support.
We are looking for a Marketing Content Writer to join our creative team. You will be writing engaging, high-quality copy that perfectly meets the UKIM Relief's tone of voice and SEO best practice. You will also be encouraged to collaborate with the wider team in drawing insight from data and supporting the innovation of our copywriting methods. Ideally, you will have experience working in an environment which is fast-paced and deadline-driven in a copywriting role. A background in e-learning and/or e-commerce is preferred.
- You will create concise, engaging and optimised brand and category listing descriptions and metadata
- You will research brands and categories
- You will work on SEO to ensure tone of voice and brand standards are met
- You will produce a high volume of copy, adhering to our targets and KPIs
- You will produce all communications sent to Donors and stakeholders
- You will upload copy to our in-house CMS while meeting tight deadlines and targets
- Report writing for internal and external stake holders.
- Managing Social Media Contents
Who you are:
• You are knowledgeable of SEO copy best practices
• You have experience working within digital content writing
• You are a flawless writer with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
• You are able to keep up with tight deadlines, rigid KPIs and industry-level standards
• You are enthusiastic about charity
• You are a dedicated team player with a positive attitude,
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.