Account Manager – 3 x full time positions:
- North Wiltshire/Cotswolds
We’re on a mission to level the playing field when it comes to young people finding and applying for their next step after school. We're achieving this by bringing all the available information into one single, impartial, user-friendly platform that helps students to make the best choices, and submit the strongest applications. We also empower teachers and counselors to manage the progression process effectively.
Our outlook is global - we work with schools and universities all over the world, from the US to New Zealand, and from Italy to Hong Kong. We want to make it so that young people can compare every opportunity taught in English, wherever it is in the world, and have all the support they need to make successful applications.
We have a clear social purpose, and we’re hugely ambitious. We already work with nearly half of all UK secondary schools and colleges, and hundreds of international schools. We are growing rapidly in terms of the number of our partners, in terms of how much they use our platform, and in terms of the breadth of products we offer.
Our team is at the heart of our business and is integral to our success. We work hard to foster a culture of openness, happiness and innovation, and we commit to helping every individual learn and grow so that they can reach their full potential. We want to hire talented people, whatever their background. If you are excited by our mission and are ready to work hard, please don’t hesitate to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
We believe in the power of diversity. If you are from an ethnic minority background, we would like to strongly encourage you to apply. In advance of applying if you have any questions about working at Unifrog, please contact our Diversity Champions, Hannah and Farhana (details on our website).
The role and your key responsibilities
As an Account Manager, your role is to make sure that all partners in your area make the most out of the Unifrog platform. You’ll build and maintain excellent working relationships with your partner schools and provide expert guidance on how to embed the platform across the whole school.
You will cover your own area of the country with occasional travel to your partner school and colleges (on average 1-2 days per week).
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work with schools and colleges to provide resources and strategies which maximise staff and student engagement with Unifrog, identifying and promoting best practice across partner schools.
- Deliver targeted training sessions to staff within our partner schools and colleges via workshops and presentations, delivered remotely or in person.
- Work with your partner Area Manager to improve Unifrog engagement.
- Monitor and analyse usage across partner schools and colleges; identifying partners that need additional support to use the platform effectively.
- Listen to teachers and students about how we can improve our customer service and the Unifrog platform.
- Attend conferences and CPD events on behalf of Unifrog.
You’ll work alongside an Area Manager in your region, as well as people in our Partner Success and Account Management teams. You’ll be line-managed by our Head of UK Account Management.
Essential skills and experiences
- Strong communication skills – written, over the phone and on video calls.
- Track record of excellent relationship management.
- Extremely well organized.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Active listening and objection handling skills.
- A background and interest in education would be an advantage.
- Proactive attitude and willingness to get stuck in.
- Join one of ‘the best organisations to escape to in 2022’ and help transform careers and destinations in schools.
- Become part of a committed, dynamic and growing team. We want to build our team for the long term – if you do well, we will do our best to make sure you want to stay at the company for a long time.
- Professional development is important at Unifrog. You will define your own 6-month objectives and will be supported by your line manager and the rest of the team to achieve them. You will have an annual training allowance to spend on what you need to grow and progress.
- Subject to your own and the company’s performance, in addition to your salary you will earn commission on resubscriptions and an annual bonus.
- Influence the company’s direction: we love to promote great ideas, wherever they come from.
- People-focused, working closely with staff in our partner schools.
- Join one of the most talked about edtech startups and help transform careers and destinations in schools.
For further details of the excellent benefits we offer our staff, please see the jobs page of our website.
- Base salary of £34,000 per annum plus commission (Grade B).
- Full time.
- 28 days paid holiday per year (plus bank holidays).
- Working hours are Monday to Thursday 9am to 6pm, Friday 9am to 4:30pm – some days you may need to start earlier but you can finish earlier as a result.
- Full UK driving license is essential.
- All travel expenses covered and car allowance paid.
- Candidate ideally based in the listed regions or surrounding areas.
- Home based with some travel to schools and colleges.
- Start date: as soon as possible, though we will be flexible for the right candidate.
- To discuss any details about the role before applying please contact Stephen (details on our website).
- To discuss working at Unifrog from a diversity perspective please contact Hannah (details on our website).
Application and interview details
- Deadline: Wednesday 20th July
- To apply, please visit our website to upload your CV and answer the questions below:
- Why do you want to work for Unifrog? (200 words)
- With reference to the job description, what makes you an excellent candidate for this role? (500 words)
- The next stage of the application process will be a short task over the phone. We will schedule these tasks throughout the application window so we encourage you to apply early.
- Final interviews will be held by video call, Monday 1st August.
- We can only consider applications from candidates who already have the right to work in the UK.
Inclusion and diversity at Unifrog
Within the company we try to foster a culture of innovation, and a happy working environment, both because this is the right thing to do, and because we think this results in the most effective team. To this end we believe in open communication, celebrating successes, supporting each other, not being afraid to be wrong or to fail, and promoting good ideas wherever they come from. We also believe in the power of diversity in all its forms, including in terms of culture, education history, religion, age, socio-economic background, race, gender, sexual orientation, personality, life experiences and disability. We want to encourage applicants from every different background to apply for our roles and add their perspectives to our team.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.