Are you the person to help transform our Charity and build a new team?
- An opportunity, using your leadership skills, to make a difference in an innovative and progressive NHS Trust Charity.
- Working in one of the largest hospital trusts in the country and on an exciting improvement journey with the launch of our Integrated Improvement Plan.
- The chance to make a community impact and deliver outstanding results for the stakeholders, patients and staff within this Trust.
- An opportunity to work in a trust that values and invests in its people; supporting the new team to personally grow through a range of training and development opportunities
- The opportunity to help deliver the change necessary to realise the ambition of the Charity
- Working closely with all of our Trust’s operational divisions to support them in providing Outstanding Care Personally Delivered.
- Being part of a wider Lincolnshire health system that is working in collaboration to achieve the best health outcomes for the patients and staff within the communities we serve.
Refreshed on: 23 February 2021
Closing date: 28 February 2021
Job ref: 357-LN-1132-20
Tags: Fundraising, Management
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Job closes in 3 days