Advise & initiate action on property issues in local churches, oversee quinquennial inspections and manse inspections, provide advice on technical matters to Synod Committees.
We are looking for someone who:
- has experience of property matters either through extensive operational management or through the practice of a relevant profession, while holding appropriate qualifications at higher or professional level;
- has some knowledge of charity procedures;
- is a team player and is used to working collaboratively;
- possesses effective oral and written communication skills;
- possesses sound IT skills; and
- has a willingness to work within the Christian ethos of the United Reformed Church.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.