Digital Marketing Officer
Croydon base with home working
Salary circa £28,500 dependent on experience
Are you a creative digital savvy individual?
Are you able to make the most of social media platforms?
If yes.. We would like to hear from you.
What is it..
- We’re looking for an enthusiastic, creative and digital-savvy person to join our communications team. Based at our Head Office in Croydon, but with regular home working encouraged, you’ll be working alongside the Digital Content Officer to help the Digital Manager to maintain and create compelling, effective content for a range of digital assets and channels, with a focus on engaging our social media following and keeping the content on our website effective and current.
- You will also contribute to a variety of communications projects and campaigns. This role has been created to respond to some of the major challenges that we face as a provider of social care, and you will tackle these challenges creatively using the full range of digital channels.
- Your role will involve management of our paid advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook and other digital marketing platforms, writing and editing web copy of all types, coordinating the department’s social media and blogging output, filming and editing impactful video content, monitoring social media channels and regularly and strategically posting to those channels.
- You will also be responsible for conducting digital outreach by engaging with external websites, forums or social media spaces and will provide best practice guidance on digital to the department and the rest of the organisation. In addition, you will measure the impact of our paid advertising, social media and video outputs using analytics tools.
- We are seeking a candidate, educated to Degree standard (or equivalent), who can demonstrate relevant experience and an appetite to learn and develop in this role.
- With a high standard of written communication skills, you will have excellent organisational skills with the ability to juggle priorities and will be extremely self-motivated. Creative and adaptable, you should be familiar with content management systems and a variety of social media channels. Great people skills are also important.
Who we are..
United Response is a national charity supporting young people and adults with a wide range of disabilities - including learning disabilities and autism - and mental health needs, to lead the life they want.
In return for your hard work you will receive first class training and:
- Circa £28,500 per annum
- 25 days paid annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata for part time), which increases after 3 and 5 years’ service
- Pension contribution
- Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and advice services
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Travel to work scheme (season ticket loan)
- Access to an online shopping platform with discounts from over 3,500 retailers
Successful applicants will also be subject to a DBS check.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.